Holdex is a web3 startup studio headquartered in Hong Kong with its team distributed around the world.
Driven by our mission and values, we search for and partner with founders to build and launch disruptive software products.
Our studio provides:
- shared resources and domain knowledge,
- practical expertise, and
- access to the professional network, including a pool of talent.
We also help with fundraising to ensure founders are focused on solving problems that matter.
We disrupt the status quo by accelerating the adoption of decentralized services that make the world a more inclusive place.
We primarily build products from the ground up, but we also help to revamp existing businesses to find a product-market fit. Since 2016, we are heavily vested in decentralized technologies and we have worked with more than 40 startups. However, currently we work with only 3-5 companies per year which let us have a deeper hands-on relationship with our portfolio companies .
In every action and decision we make, we stay true to Holdex' values.
It's important to set ambitious goals to challenge the status quo. Otherwise, it's not worth it.
Do the right thing
If you do something “right” but it is the wrong thing to do, your efforts will be futile.
Keep it simple
Simplicity is a major key to success. The most complicated skill is to be simple.
Own it with passion
Take 100% responsibility and act like an owner, not a user. Embrace the power of FIOY (figure it out yourself) and accelerated learning. Find out the way to make it happen and deliver beyond the expected. Be passionate about what you do. Success of the business as a whole depends on you.
Challenge your current beliefs. Let new knowledge, ideas, and opportunities in. See things from the perspective of others and you will recognize potential mistakes you have made. Open your mind to learn and grow, strengthening your belief in yourself. It's a great thing to fall and get back up again.
Keep the focus
Ask why. Once you understand, focus solely on what is the next one thing that will move you closer to the goal. Review company goals and objectives and make sure that every action you take is getting the company closer to exceeding the goal. Constantly look for where you might be wrong so you can fix it, or save or make more resources by making the business more efficient and/or effective.
The Team Behind Holdex
Behind Holdex is a like-minded group of experts who share decades of experience in startups and venture building. It includes some of the best executives, engineers, and operators ready to team up with the next co-founders.
- Vadim Zolotokrylin – CEO & Co-founder at Holdex, Product & Venture Serial entrepreneur and technology enthusiast. Vadim is the pioneer of the Holdex’s mission and startup studio model for company success execution.
- Mark Curchin – Partner & co-founder at Holdex, R&D Design-driven entrepreneur and crypto enthusiast. Mark co-leads the firm’s web3 initiatives.
- George Ciubotaru – Partner at Holdex, R&D C urious technologist and crypto enthusiast. George accelerates new and existing companies and specializes in team/culture building as well as ruthless execution.
- Alexander Kondakov – Engineering at Holdex
- Predrag Lapadatović – Product Design at Holdex
- Gareth Hayes – Mentor at Holdex, Engineering Management
- Greg Wolfson – Venture Partner at Holdex Greg is an active venture partner at Crypto.com and also helps Holdex startups to connect with the most strategic investors in the web3 space.
- Artem Gordadze – Partner at Holdex, Capital Markets Artem is an accomplished Venture Partner at Republic and Advisor to Axelar Network. He actively assists startups at Holdex in constructing and expanding their secondary markets, facilitating token listings on major exchanges, and establishing relationships with top market-making firms.
- Giorgia Pellizzari – Advisor & co-founder at Holdex Giorgia has started her web3 journey with Holdex in 2016 as a co-founder and COO. For years she specialized in Agile product development and helped to roll out products in collaboration with Outblaze (Animoca Brands), Spotify, Apple Music, and Holdex. Now she is Head of Custody at Hex Trust.
- Adam Vaziri – Advisor at Holdex, DID and Compliance
- Anthony Sar – Advisor at Holdex
We are always open to collaboration with professionals and enthusiasts, especially when it comes to team building and partnerships. If you share the same vision about decentralization, please say “hi” and introduce yourself. Check our Jobs section to discover career opportunities or connect for best startup partnership opportunities with us.